The purpose of the device
TL-MC1400 is a rack-mountable chassis for 14 TP-Link media converters that provides a centralized power, space savings and reduced wiring. Because fail safe is a key factor in the operation of fiber-optic communication systems, this chassis is equipped with a hot-swap function (which allows installing and disconnecting of converters / power supplies without powering off the entire chassis). The chassis can also be equipped with a redundant power supply. To stabilize the operation and extend the life of the entire installation in the chassis, two cooling fans are installed.
Sharing with the Gigabit and Fast Ethernet Media Converters of the MS series makes the TL-MC1400 an ideal solution for a network with the need for data flow conversion.
* TL-MC1400 supports the media converters TP-Link MCXXX version 2.0 and the latest , but not version 1.0.
• 14 sockets for installation up to 14 media converters
• Redundant power supply (optional) for continuous operation
• Support for hot swapping; Fast replacement of converters and power supply
• Two built-in cooling fans for better ventilation
Addition advantages TL-MC1400
• 3 years warranty
• More than 100 service centers in Russia
• Russian-language technical support
More detailed information you can get here.